Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introducing The Kelly Kitchen

Welcome! My name is Ann, and I'm an overly ambitious home cook. I'm a country girl living in the city, married to the man of my dreams. Unfortunately, the man of my dreams is also a very picky eater! When I first got married, I found that while I knew how to cook, I didn't have many tried and true recipes. I ended up making lots of Hamburger Helper and other processed out-of-the-box crap. Through a lot of trail and error (and a lot of critique from the picky hubby!), I have slowly complied a list of tried and true recipes that we both love.

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to try. I love to cook from scratch whenever possible. I have a few favorite celebrity chefs and cooking resources. These include Ree Drummond (aka The Pioneer Woman), Tyler Florence, Rachael Ray, and my Cook's Country Cookbook. Armed with this dynamic assortment and my own creativity, it is time for me to get cooking!